Blackboard Collaborate Ultra
Blackboard Collaborate Ultra is a “much improved” rewrite of Blackboard’s real-time video conferencing tool. With its comprehensive tools and capabilities, faculty and students meet in an online space using features such as video and/or audio chat, whiteboard, slideshow, and screen sharing. Blackboard Collaborate is accessible from a desktop, laptop, iOS/Android phones and tablets … at no charge to you or your students!
WHAT YOU NEED
You need the following to access and participate in Collaborate Web Conference:
- A computer with an Internet connection, or
- A mobile device running the Blackboard Collaborate App
- USC net-id account
- Headset with microphone (optional)
- Webcam (optional)
HOW TO ONLINE HELP:
- What Browser Should I Use?
- How do I Create a Session?
- How do I Record a Session?
- How do I Launch a Session?
- Calling into a Session?
- How do I Share Content?
- Using Audio and Video?
- Breakout Groups (New January 2017)
- How do I Make Someone a Moderator?
- Live Closed Captioning for the Hard of Hearing?
- A Short Video Introduction: Bb Collaborate Ultra
Blackboard Collaborate is based on modern web technologies including HTML 5 and WebRTC. For the best experience, use Google ChromeTM [Download Here].
- Blackboard Collaborate Support can be reached 24-hours a day by calling: (877) 382-2293.
- Call our Blackboard Help line 24 hours a day, every day at (213) 740-5555 and choose option 2.
- Faculty can request help from USC’s Enterprise Learning Technologies group by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Faculty and staff can also request the following specialized Blackboard support services: