Bb Grader App
The Bb Grader App provides teachers with a mobile solution for reviewing, providing feedback, and grading student submissions to Blackboard Learn Assignments [See Bb Grader in Action].
In order to use the Bb Grader App, you must meet the following requirements.
- iOS, iOS7, iOS8
- iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad 2, 3, or 4
Key Benefit (Why Use the Bb Grader App):
Faculty can select an individual submission from the Submissions Listing page to view documents submitted to the assignment and/or view content within the inline Content Editor. The following document types can be viewed within Bb Grader: PDF, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Powerpoint, PNG, JPEG, and HTML. Additionally, faculty can provide students with general comments and feedback using: Text, Audio, Video, and Rubrics.
Official Blackboard Site/Information:
- Bb Grader Support Site
- Features Site
- See Bb Grader in Action (Movie 2:42)
- Higher Education Feature Guide
- Call our Blackboard Help line 24 hours a day, every day at (213) 740-5555 and choose option 2.
- Faculty can request help and training from USC’s Enterprise Learning Technologies group by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.