A Blackboard course is automatically created for every course at USC. However, students don’t have access to the course until you open the course.
- Spring courses are automatically created on November 15,
- Summer courses are created on March 15, and
- Fall courses are created on April 15.
Copying from a previous semester will save you time and work.
- Call our Blackboard Help line 24 hours a day, every day at (213) 740-5555 and choose option 2.
- Faculty can request help and training from USC’s Enterprise Learning Technologies group by submitting a request to email@example.com.