Using Publisher’s Content
Many academic textbook publishers now offer web-based services to accompany the digital versions of their textbooks. If you have adopted a textbook from Cengage Learning, McGraw-Hill, Pearson, or Wiley, you can manually enable that publisher’s tools within your Blackboard course(s). (Movie, 2:06)
- Under Course Management (at the bottom of your course menu), click Customization > Tool Availability.
- Scroll down and click the publisher’s tools you would like to enable. The first (left-hand) column enables the tool(s) within your course. The last (right-hand) column make the tool(s) visible to you within your course’s content areas.
- Click Submit.
Depending upon how your textbook publisher designed the Blackboard integration, the links to your publisher’s tools will appear on the Course Tools list (under Course Management at the bottom of your course menu) or in various places throughout your course’s content folders (click Build Content or click Tools > More Tools or click Partner Content).
For instructions, training, or support on how to use the tools from Cengage Learning, McGraw-Hill, Pearson, or Wiley, please contact your textbook publisher or use the links below.
- Cengage Learning Building Block: Faculty Training Tutorial
- Quick Start Guide
- CourseMate Faculty Training Resources
- MindTap Faculty Training Resources
- See a listing of upcoming MindTap webinars, demos and events
- Download Instructor Guide for 9.1 v2.2
- McGraw-Hill Building Block: Faculty Training Tutorial
- How to Pair Your Blackboard Learn and McGraw-Hill Connect Courses
- How to Add McGraw-Hill Connect Assignments to Your Blackboard Learn Course
- How to Deploy Your McGraw-Hill Connect Assignments to Your Blackboard Learn Course
- Preparing Your Students for Using McGraw-Hill Connect within Blackboard Learn
- Pearson’s MyLab / Mastering Building Block: Faculty Training Tutorial
- Pearson’s MyLab / Mastering and Blackboard Learn: Tutorial on the Instructor and Student Experience
- Getting Started Guide for Instructors
- Getting Started Guide for Students
- Integration Video