With student preview, you can experience your course exactly as your students do. While in student preview mode, you can do the following student activities:
- Submit assignments
- Take tests
- Create blog and discussion posts
- Create journal and wiki entries
- View student tools, such as My Grades
When available, the “Enter Student Preview” function appears in the upper-right area of your course, next to the Change Course Theme function.
Student preview is different from using Edit Mode. While Edit Mode hides your edit controls and adaptive release content, Student Preview allows you to experience your course as your students will. For example, in Student Preview you can test your user, group, grade, and review status adaptive release criteria to make sure it releases content when you want it to.
Official Blackboard Site/Information:
- See Student Preview in Action (Movie 2:23)
- Call our Blackboard Help line 24 hours a day, every day at (213) 740-5555 and choose option 2.
- Faculty can request help and training from USC’s Enterprise Learning Technologies group by submitting a request to email@example.com.