In-Class Polling (Turning Point Cloud)
Turning Point has upgraded its software from Turning Point 5 to Turning Point Cloud (TPC). If you use Turning Point, you will be prompted to upgrade your receiver software the next time you launch Turning Point.
Before students can participate in class polls they need to purchase a physical clicker or the ResponseWare mobile app license. The physical clickers, annual clicker software licenses and the ResponseWare licenses can be purchased from the USC Bookstore or directly from Turning Technologies.
Beginning in the summer of 2016 Turning Point will require students to pay each year to use their clicker or ResponseWare app.
- Anywhere Polling – Running a Quick Poll (Movie, 3:24)
- Building your PC Polling Slides (Movie, 2:31)
- Running your PC Polling Presentation (Movie, 3:25)
- Generating PC Reports (Movie, 1:37)
- Building your Mac Polling Slides (Movie, 2:42)
- Running your Mac Polling Presentation (Movie, 3:25)
- Generating Mac Reports (Movie, 1:07)
Integrations’ allow for the sharing of data between Blackboard our Learning Management System (LMS) and TurningPoint Cloud.
- Update a Blackboard Participant List (Results Manager)
- Update a Blackboard Participant List (Participant List Overview)
- Exporting Sessions to Blackboard
How students purchase and register clickers and licenses:
- Student Registration (Movie, 02:2)
- Student Rebate Offer (1-year license)
- Student Registration FAQ
- Search the TurningPoint Cloud Support Site
Turning Point Technical Support:
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 9 pm EST
USC Technical Support:
- Call 213-740-5555 and choose option 2.
- Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.