How Students View Rubrics
What students see when submitting
1. When students access the assignment, their test information displays a rubrics button.
2. When the student views the rubric, they can clearly see the competencies for the assignment and how points will be assigned.
How students retrieve graded rubrics
1. Students will access graded rubrics from their ‘My Grades’ tool in the course. When in the tool, they will be able to click on the ‘View Rubric’ button from the appropriate assignment.
2. Students will then see the fully graded rubric with scored competencies, competency feedback and overall feedback; as well as any manual grade changes to the assignment.
- Call our Blackboard Help line 24 hours a day, every day at (213) 740-5555 and choose option 2.
- Faculty can request help and training from USC’s Enterprise Learning Technologies group by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.