Blackboard’s enrollment data comes directly from the University’s Student Information System (SIS) and is updated several times each day. When someone “officially” enrolls in your course, that person is automatically added to your Blackboard course roster. When someone officially drops your course, that person is automatically removed from your Blackboard course roster.
Instructors, TAs, and Graders are automatically enrolled/removed into/from courses once they are added/deleted by the department course scheduling coordinator in the schedule of classes (SIS).
Course roles control access to the content and tools within a course. The course role is set when a user is enrolled.
- Course Roles
- Removing a Co-Instructor, TA, or Grader
- Enrolling a Co-Instructor
- Enrolling an External User through IVIP
- Enrolling a Student
- Enrolling a Dropped Student
- Enrolling TAs
- Enrolling a Dropped Student as a TA
- Enrolling Auditors
- Enrolling a Guest
- Call our Blackboard Help line 24 hours a day, every day at (213) 740-5555 and choose option 2.
- Faculty can request help and training from USC’s Enterprise Learning Technologies group by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.