Reuse, Copy, and Manage Content and Resources
Copy Course Content from One Course to Another
Copying courses can be a convenient way to reuse and adapt existing course structures, materials, and content.
Copy Individual Files or Folders within Courses or from One Course to Another
Rather than copying an entire courses between semesters or sections, you can copy individual links, files, and folders.
Access Another Instructor’s Course Contents
To access another instructor’s Blackboard course contents, please contact that course’s instructor and request that he or she you manually enroll you as an instructor in that Blackboard course.
Using Adaptive Release
Adaptive release controls the release of content to users based on a set of rules created by the instructor. The rules may be related to availability, date and time, individual users, group membership, scores or attempts on any Grade Center item, calculated columns in Grade Center, or review status of an item in the course.
- Using Adaptive Release (Movie, 05:20)
- Adaptive Release (Dartmouth QuickStart Quide, PDF)
- Rules for Releasing Content
- Call our Blackboard Help line 24 hours a day, every day at (213) 740-5555 and choose option 2.
- Faculty can request help and training from USC’s Enterprise Learning Technologies group by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.