Searching the Content Collection
It is easy to search the content collection for documents and folders that you have permission to view. That is, you cannot search for files that are not being shared with you. Files that are not being shared with you will never display on the search results page [screen].
- Expand the Content Collection menu in the Course Management menu.
- Type in an appropriate keyword for the file you are looking for and press “Go.”
- Your search results will appear to the right.
- Call our Blackboard Help line 24 hours a day, every day at (213) 740-5555 and choose option 2.
- Faculty can request help and training from USC’s Enterprise Learning Technologies group by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.