Content Collection: Move Files
It is easy to move files and folders from one area of the content collection to another.
- While in the content collection, select each and every file and/or folder you wish to move.
- Click Move.
- Click Browse to select a destination folder.
- Select the folder into which you want to move the selected files.
- Click Submit.
- Notice that the selected folder appears in the Destination box.
- If you are overwriting existing files, select this option.
- Click Submit to actually move the files to the selected location.
- Blackboard displays a Success: Item Moved prompt.
- Call our Blackboard Help line 24 hours a day, every day at (213) 740-5555 and choose option 2.
- Faculty can request help and training from USC’s Enterprise Learning Technologies group by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.