Uploading a Syllabus
Adding or Uploading a Syllabus (Movie, 01:45)
To upload a syllabus into your Blackboard course, first, login into Blackboard and enter the course, then.
- In Edit Mode “ON“, access an existing content area [e.g., Syllabus] on the Course Menu.
- On the Action Bar, click Build Content.
- Click Item.
- Enter a name, students will see this as the title of the file you upload.
- Scroll down and click “Browse My Computer” to find the file. (Repeat this step to add additional files.)
- Under Options select Yes for “Permit Users to View this Content” to make the syllabus available to students.
- Click Submit.