Uploading a Syllabus
Adding or Uploading a Syllabus (Movie, 01:45)
To upload and use a syllabus in your Blackboard course, begin by logging into Blackboard and entering the course, then.
- In Edit Mode, access an existing content area [e.g., Syllabus] on the Course Menu.
- On the Action Bar, click Build Content.
- Click Item.
- On the Create Item page, click Browse My Computer to add a file. Repeat this step to add additional files.
- Enter a name, students will see this as the title of the file you upload
- Under Options select Yes for “Permit Users to View this Content” to make the syllabus available to students.
- Click Submit.