Blackboard Training – FALL 2018
On-Campus Blackboard Training
Enterprise Learning Technologies is excited to announce that we will be holding on-campus office hours for faculty interested in learning how to better take advantage of Blackboard.
Beginning Tuesday, August 14th and running through Thursday, September 27th, Carl Kuzmich, one of the leading Blackboard Experts will be available to field your Blackboard questions. Carl will be available at several different locations, on both campuses.
It is recommended that you sign-up as soon as possible by clicking on one of these location links:
- Taper Hall (THH 103)
- Tuesday, 8/21 from 12 PM to 4 PM
- Thursday, 8/23 from 8 AM to 12 PM
- Tuesday, 8/28 from 12 PM to 4 PM
- Tuesday, 9/4 from 12 PM to 4 PM
- Thursday, 9/13 from 12 PM to 4 PM
- Wednesday, 9/19 from 8 AM to 12 PM
- Wednesday, 9/26 from 12 PM to 4 PM
- Hoffman Hall (HOH 706)
- Wednesday, 8/22 from 8 AM to 12 PM
- Thursday, 8/30 from 8 AM to 12 PM
- Wednesday, 9/5 from 8 AM to 12 PM
- Thursday, 9/20 from 8 AM to 12 PM
- Bridge Hall (BRI 202A)
- Tuesday, 9/11 from 8 AM to 12 PM
- Tuesday, 9/25 from 12 PM to 4 PM
- Bishop Medical Teaching and Research Building (BMT 112)
- Wednesday, 8/29 from 9 AM to 2 PM
- Thursday, 9/6 from 9 AM to 2 PM
- Wednesday, 9/12 from 9 AM to 2 PM
- Tuesday, 9/18 from 9 AM to 2 PM
Please don’t be discouraged if a particular time is taken. The demands placed on faculty, require constant schedule revisions. With that in mind, don’t be shy about walking-up if your schedule permits.
Need Help Assistance?
- Faculty can now book a callback from Blackboard Support at: https://uscbbhelp.youcanbook.me/. (make sure the timezone is set correctly)
- Faculty can request help and training from USC’s Enterprise Learning Technologies group by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call our Blackboard Help line 24 hours a day, every day at (213) 740-5555 and choose option 2.