Blackboard Training – Late FALL 2018
On-Campus Blackboard Training (Round 2)
Faculty can request help and training from USC’s Enterprise Learning Technologies group by submitting a request to email@example.com.
Enterprise Learning Technologies is excited to announce that we will be holding on-campus office hours for faculty interested in learning how to better take advantage of Blackboard.
Beginning Monday, October 15th and running through Thursday, November 27th, Carl Kuzmich, one of the leading Blackboard Experts will be available to field your Blackboard questions. Carl will be available at several different locations, on both campuses.
You MUST bring either a laptop or a mobile device, e.g., an iPad, or Surface, with you, to the training.
It is recommended that you sign-up as soon as possible by clicking on one of these location links:
- Taper Hall (THH 103)
- 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (November 26)
- Hoffman Hall (HOH 706)
- 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. (November 27)
- American Language Institute Offices (PSD 106B)
Please don’t be discouraged if a particular time is taken. The demands placed on faculty, require constant schedule revisions. With that in mind, you may be required to listen as the attention is provided to the person that signed-up for the time.
Need Help Assistance?
- Faculty can now book a callback from Blackboard Support at: https://uscbbhelp.youcanbook.me/. (make sure the timezone is set correctly)
- Faculty can request help and training from USC’s Enterprise Learning Technologies group by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call our Blackboard Help line 24 hours a day, every day at (213) 740-5555 and choose option 2.