Collaborate is an Online Meeting Space
Blackboard Collaborate Ultra is a real-time video conferencing tool designed specifically for education. With its comprehensive tools and capabilities, you can engage in a virtual classroom as if it were face-to-face. Faculty and students meet in an online space using features such as video and/or audio chat, whiteboard, slideshow, and screen sharing. Blackboard Collaborate Ultra is accessible from a desktop, laptop, iOS/Android phones and tablets … at no charge to you or your students!
- A short video introduction can be found at: Bb Collaborate Ultra (Movie 2:51).
- Blackboard Collaborate Ultra works best in Chrome but some features are supported in other browsers. Find out what is supported in your browser
- How to Schedule a Bb Collaborate Session: Easy to Do
- Detailed help can be found at: Online Documentation.
- Support can be reached 24-hours a day by calling: (877) 382-2293.
Blackboard Collaborate with the Ultra experience is based on modern web technologies including HTML 5 and WebRTC. For the best experience, use Google ChromeTM.
Beginning with the fall semester Blackboard Collaborate Ultra will be the default version. If you have questions, need support, or would like training, send an email to email@example.com.
Blackboard Collaborate Support can be reached 24-hours a day by calling: (877) 382-2293.
- Call our Blackboard Help line 24 hours a day, every day at (213) 740-5555 and choose option 2.
- Faculty can request help and training from USC’s Enterprise Learning Technologies group by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.