Adaptive Release (Selectively Release Content)
Adaptive release controls the release of content to users based on a set of rules created by the instructor. The rules may be related to availability, date and time, individual users, group membership, scores or attempts on any Grade Center item, calculated columns in Grade Center, or review status of an item in the course.
- Using Adaptive Release (Movie, 05:20)
- Adaptive Release (Dartmouth QuickStart Quide, PDF)
- Rules for Releasing Content
- Call our Blackboard Help line 24 hours a day, every day at (213) 740-5555 and choose option 2.
- Faculty can request help and training from USC’s Enterprise Learning Technologies group by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.