Creating Group Sets
Creating Group Sets: Creating Multiple Groups at the Same Time (Movie, 02:58)
You may generate several Groups at one time by using Group Sets.
In addition to Manual and Self-Enrollment, you can select Random Enrollment for Group Sets. This option populates the Groups automatically—you simply choose the number of Groups or members per Group.
- On the Control Panel, under Users and Groups, select Groups.
- On the Groups page, click Create Group Set on the Action Bar to access the drop-down list.
- Select Self, Manual, or Random Enroll.
- On the Create Enrollment Group Set page, enter a Name and optional Description.
- To make the Group Available, select the Yes radio node.
- Select the necessary tools.
- Select the checkbox for Module Personalization Setting to allow students to
add personal modules to the Group space.
- Depending on the type of enrollment, select sign-up sheet options, members, or random enrollment options.
- Click Submit.
Random Groups can be created based on number of groups or group size. You also select where any remaining students are enrolled.