What’s New in Blackboard
While Blackboard, Inc., releases two major upgrades each year — one in the Spring and one in the Fall — USC typically installs major Blackboard upgrades only once a year during the winter break. In addition, USC never makes changes or adds new features to Blackboard in the middle of an academic term.
- January 2017 (Qwickly+ and Qwickly Attendance)
- January 2017 (Turnitin Feedback Studio)
- August 2016 (Turning Point Cloud – Classroom Polling)
- July 2016 (Blackboard Collaborate Ultra)
- May 2015 (lynda.com Integration)
- December 2015 (All Users Groups Page)
- June 2015 (Blackboard Collaborate (old version, see Ultra))
- June 2015 (Student Preview)
- June 2015 (Grade Center Improvements)
- January 2015 (Date Management)
- November 2014 (Bb Grader)
- June 2014 (Photo Roster, Rubrics, ARES Course Reserve Integration)
- January 2013 (Item Analysis, Retention Center)
- January 2012 (Automatic Regrading, Course Themes, Course-to-Course Navigation)
- Call our Blackboard Help line 24 hours a day, every day at (213) 740-5555 and choose option 2.
- Faculty can request help from USC’s Enterprise Learning Technologies group by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Faculty and staff can also request the following specialized Blackboard support services: