Enrolling a Student who has Dropped Your Course

Once a student drops your course, the University automatically blocks that student from being able to access your course’s Blackboard site as a student, guest, auditor, observer, teaching assistant, grader, or course builder.  This block is made not by Blackboard but rather by the University.  This block cannot be removed or changed by the course’s instructor or teaching assistant or by the University’s Blackboard administrator. The only way to remove this block is to request that the student who dropped your course re-enroll in your course as a student through USC’s web registration system.

If you would like to discuss this matter further, please contact USC’s Academic Records and Registrar’s Office at (213) 740-8500.