Copying Individual Files or Folders within Courses or from One Course to Another
- On the Home tab, under My Courses Plus, click the course whose content you would like to copy.
- With Edit Mode on, click the menu item containing the file or folder you wish to copy.
- Click the action button [the button with the two downward-facing chevrons] to the right of the file’s or folder’s name.
- Click Copy.
- In the Destination Course pull-down menu, choose the course into which you would like to copy the file or folder (or leave this setting unchanged if you want to copy the file or folder to another location within the same course).
- Click Browse.
- Click the location within the destination course into which the file or folder should be copied.
- Click Submit.