Content Collection: Home Directory
The focus of this help sheet is on your home directory. However, what is covered in this help sheet applies to every area of the content collection.
- Select Upload to transfer files from your local workstation to a content directory.
- Select Create Folder to create a folder. (HINT: Folders are used to organize or group a collection of files or folders.)
- You have two choices when it comes to how you choose to display your files: View List and View Thumbnails.
- Whenever you delete a resource it is actually “moved” into the Recycle Bin directory rather than deleted. (NOTE: Files that have been deleted can be restored to there original location from within the Recycle Bin directory.)
- If you wanted to take your files [resources] with you, i.e., download them by clicking the Download Package button.
- To copy a file from one area of the content collection to another, select the file(s) to copy and click Copy.
- To move a file or folder from one area of the content collection to another, select the resource(s) and click Move.
- To recycle an item(s), click Recycle. (NOTE: The item(s) recycled are moved into the “Recycle Bin” directory and are not deleted until you enter the Recycle Bin directory and physically delete.)
- The permission icon is a “shortcut” view that visually informs you as to the status of a file or directory. A hand indicates that the resource is not being shared, e.g., .
- If more than one version of the resource exists, a shortcut to the versions page will materialize.