Uploading a Syllabus
Adding or Uploading a Syllabus (Movie, 01:45)
To upload and use a syllabus in your Blackboard course, begin by logging into Blackboard and entering the course, then.
- In Edit Mode, access an existing content area [e.g., Syllabus] on the Course Menu.
- On the Action Bar, click Build Content.
- Click File.
- On the Create File page, click Browse My Computer to select a file. Repeat this step to add additional files.
- Enter a name (label), students will see this as the title of the file you upload.
- Under Options select Yes for “Permit Users to View the Content” to make the syllabus available to students. Select “No” to hide the file from your students.
- Click Submit to save your changes to your course.